I’m Jess Hirst, the founder of TMB and a WPIC Certified wedding coordinator! For your wedding day, my team will follow your vision down every adventurous path, to every unique venue and breathtaking ceremony space. We will be there to place all of your personal touches to make sure that all your hard work is executed to perfection. You focus on the moments that make memories, we will take care of the rest.
Our Day-of Coordination Package includes:
- Initial consultation (complimentary) to assess your wedding needs.
- Walk-through of ceremony and reception site and review of layouts and floor plan.
- Vendor recommendations via e-mail sent at the time of booking.
- Wedding etiquette advice.
- Pre-plan reception events and flow of the evening.
- Rehearsal attendance. Available to run rehearsal if officiate cannot be present.
- Develop a wedding day itinerary and confirm with all vendors.
- Coordinate all vendor set-ups, arrivals, etc.
- Create a MC itinerary/cheatsheet.
- Set up of personal touches, props, etc. provided by the Bride & Groom.
- Manage wedding day according to established guidelines, set-up lists and timeline.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors.
- Secure all gifts with caretaker of your choice.
- Assistance with any unpredicted matters that may arise (we keep an emergency kit on hand).